New measures for in-store shopping
To ensure that both our customers and colleagues remain safe whilst in our store, we have introduced the following measures:
- 2m distance between all patrons in-store
- A separate entrance and exit to help customers keep a safe distance from one and other
- Limit the flow of people coming into our store through a queuing system, where possible
- Encourage card or contactless payments
- Request customers to shop by themselves
- Regular handwashing and store cleaning by our staff
- 9.00 - 5.45 (Mon- Sat)
- 10.30-4.30 (Sun)
Online delivery service
In preparation for opening our centre, we are temporarily pausing our online ordering service.
We understand that many of our customers will still be unable to visit the store and our plans are to restart the online service in a few days' time. To see the latest updates on the status of our online delivery service, please check back here regularly and on our social media accounts.