How it works
We are living in new times and this is a new service, so we ask that you please bear with us as we set this new delivery system up. It will be refined.
Here is what you need to do and what will happen:
- Take a look at this list showing bedding and pot plants available
- Download and update the list with the items you would like and quantities
- Send us an email, along with your updated list, to email@example.com. Please include your name, address and phone number in the email.
- Alternatively, you can also phone us to go through your order. However, please note that lines may be busy: 0208 3679326
- If you would like anything that is not on the list (for example tools, chemicals, garden accessories, solar lighting, shrubs, composts and stoneware) add them to your email and we will check availability
- Wait for us to phone you back
- We'll let you know if the products are in stock (or alternatives), take payment over the phone and discuss your delivery requirements
- Our delivery drivers will drop your order to your home. To minimise contact, they will knock on your door, leave it outside and wait until you collect it from your doorstep
Delivery area and timings
All local orders will be delivered free of charge. If you provide us with your address, we can advise over the phone which areas we deliver to, timings and any charges. We will endeavour to make deliveries on the same day. In some cases, this may be longer and we will advise you as such.
The Springtime Nurseries team will also ensure that all products that leave the store for delivery are of the highest quality. However, we cannot be held responsible for the condition of products beyond the point of delivery.
Thank you for supporting your local garden centre during these challenging times and please stay safe.